Directions for Use
Important: Part A & B must be pre-mixed before adding to water
1) Prior to treatment, clean water storage container and lid
2) place equal parts of Part A & Part B in clean cup
3) Let mixture react 5 minutes
4) Fill container with appropriate amount of water and add contents of cup
5) Shake or stir and let stand 15 minutes (30 if very cold or turbid)
6) Water is ready for use
1. Why treat stored water with Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment?
It is important to protect all stored water supplies from bacteria. Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment is an extremely versatile water treatment that can be used to treat water as containers are being filled to protect water against bacterial growth. Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment may also be used to treat existing stored water supplies to refresh water quality and enhance taste.
2. Why is Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment considered a breakthrough in water treatment technology?
Chlorine dioxide is a proven water treatment that has been used in hundreds of U.S. and European city water treatment plants for over 50 years. Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment represents a breakthrough in technology that allows stabilized chlorine dioxide to be made available to consumers.
3. Is there chlorine in chlorine dioxide?
No, there is no chlorine in chlorine dioxide. Although chlorine dioxide has the word chlorine in its name, the two chemicals have completely different chemical structures. The additional oxygen atom radically changes the molecule and creates completely different chemical behaviors and by- products. Their differences are as profound as those between hydrogen, the explosive gas, and hydrogen combined with oxygen, which creates dihydrogen oxide—commonly called water.
4. How safe is Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment?
Water treated with Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment is safe to drink on a regular basis when treated as directed. Other water treatment chemicals may create foul tastes and odors, and discolor water. Some chemicals, like iodine, chlorine, and other halogens, create potentially harmful by-products.
5. How does Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatmentwork?
When Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment parts A and B are mixed together, chlorine dioxide is activated and releases oxygen in a highly active form to effectively kill bacteria and enhance the taste of water.
6. How much water will one Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment kit treat?
One Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment kit (two two-ounce bottles) will treat up to 60 gallons (230 liters) of water.
7. Is it essential to premix parts A and B before adding to water, or can each part be added separately into the water container?
Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment parts A and B must be premixed in the small mixing cap before adding it to water. Premixing parts A and B activates the chlorine dioxide and begins the release of oxygen that kills bacteria. The mixture will turn yellow as the chlorine dioxide activates. Only then is Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment ready to be added to drinking water.
8. Are there any special mixing requirements when treating large quantities of water?
Premix all theAquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment necessary to treat the entire container of water with one dose. Do not treat large containers of water with multiple small doses of Aquamiracle X-Stream Water Treatment.